pay attention

pay attention
read my lips

read my lips

Saturday, March 3, 2012

SATURDAY MARCH 3     !!!!!!!!!!!!!


LORDY...ice on the windshield this morning...drove over to the stairs (all 234 of them) to do some exercising....beautiful crisp sunny...beautiful view from this spot....
...coffee tastes good after a walk...
...hope my movie comes today...Girl with the Dragon Tattoo...mistakenly ordered the original Swedish with sub titles 2009 version  and sent it back to Netflix...there I was ready to watch Daniel Craig and I get this craggy Swede star...AND ...he's speaking in SWEDISH....???? what the ????....DISAPPOINTMENT....but.... should have the 'real' version arriving in the mail today....
...meanwhile will go see Lorax today at the theater....I don't remember this character from Dr Seuss...
The Lorax's Corporate Partners



No comments:

Post a Comment