pay attention

pay attention
read my lips

read my lips

Sunday, March 25, 2012

MARCH 25 SUNDAY


Joined the YMCA yesterday...

...going to give it a try ...more reasonably priced than other gyms...and since we are out of town so much...makes more sense than the fancy club and fancy price...
While we were there...a woman was signing up her son for swim lessons...he to be in the GUPPY class...made me remember when I taught swimming for the YMCA...hadn't thought about 'guppies' in a long time...This kid was obviously very excited about the sign-up...all smiles ...made ME smile too....those were wonderful times...teaching ..
.

Watching Tiger Woods...he the only reason to watch golf...for me....I always think of what his childhood must have been like...intrigues me so...he is someone I would love to interview...I think I would ask some good questions...
Have a bunch o' stuff on eBay again..fun ....the J. Peterman Catalog from 1990 #7  has a bid...it is such a great item...all those crazy blurbs describing the items...can just see Elaine from Seinfield agonizing over them....what a hoot!
I so wish all advertising were so clever and entertaining...I would have loved to have been the one to write that stuff...when I first listed things on eBay I wrote the descriptions ala J Peterman style...but alas ...no one got it...

More Easter decor...baby chicks ..so easy to make..two pompoms, one smaller, and a tiny bit of orange felt ...for a beak..tada..so...go get some yellow yarn...

No comments:

Post a Comment