pay attention

pay attention
read my lips

read my lips

Monday, March 12, 2012

MARCH 12 monday


Reading Linda's Africa blog ....very very interesting....another world....


...her situation there makes my life 'adventures' here in USA seem kinda frivolous .....kinda?....maybe I should say,  'very' frivolous....but then..... I am doing what I can ...
aren't we all????
...need to get going this morning....cleaning to do...the dog hairs are collecting in the corners...enough to form small dogs...
...rain is heading this way ...alot....so no pressure to clean the patio until the storms have passed...no pressure to wash windows either...I have no excuse, I must concentrate on the inside of the house...
...adding each day to pile of 'stuff' to take to the auction house ....every little bit helps...
...how come the carnations in my vase aren't turning green?  I put food coloring in the water ????....that used to work to transform a white flower bouquet into a  St Patricks day 'hoo hah' statement....????


  

No comments:

Post a Comment