pay attention

pay attention
read my lips

read my lips

Saturday, March 3, 2012

later on March 3..


...well.....LORAX....cinematically I liked this movie...and the theater was a sell out!!!...
...however..I felt it was a wee bit preachy ...WEE???? bit???  ...The message:  commerce is a terrible thing and the ruination of all that is good?...perhaps the moral of the story was as simple as ...'save the trees'.....but I'm a cynic.....not so sure that kids will get the lesson and/or be that influenced by it...probably won't stunt their drive and ambition in later years...probably harmless...????  but....AND ANOTHER THING....where did Lorax come from?...I don't remember this Dr Seuss character...was this a lost manuscript??? ...an unfinished fable recently discovered in some distant relatives basement/attic????


..THE POPCORN WAS GREAT...







..and then another iffy movie encounter for me this evening!!!...Netflix arrived...... but 
MIDNIGHT IN PARIS?????? 
Midnight in Paris


Where's my dragon tattooed Swedish girl.....??? For heaven's sake!!..NOW I see where it won't be available until March 20....so...the wait continues....as for Midnight in Paris....very pretty...kinda cheesy...but somehow it works....alas....NO POPCORN





..exciting countdown on the eBay stuff...




most of the lamp parts are going to MALTA ??? winning bidder is sitting on that tiny island clicking away on MY auction...I had to be convinced to sell international...some interesting emails traveled back and forth and I relented and will be packaging these glass items for their long trip to the Mediterranean.


...I have received an invite to dog/house sit .  This request does NOT come from relatives!!!  How 'bout that?  The homeowners are acquaintances and their house is on the water...Pacific Ocean water....their dog is small and white, a fluff ball.   I am accepting the job.  I am considering paying THEM!!! ..


...shopping news...Tiffany's has announced their spring purse line...I am liking this version of my Tiffany-blue reversible tote...in yummy camel python..

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=GRP05560


...gotta walk the stairs in the morning..... for sure after today's POPCORN!






No comments:

Post a Comment