pay attention

pay attention
read my lips

read my lips

Monday, March 5, 2012

March5 MONDAY
...waiting for payment on goods going to Malta...package ready...checked at P.O. on my calculations for mailing international...I was correct so ....won't have to go back ....can print the customs form and postage all from my desktop as soon as buyer pays.......OH I LOVE IT...
...today going to Apple store for that class on iCloud....love going to the Apple store....it is such a well oiled machine....such a smart operation...if I were 16 ....I would be doing everything I could to get a job with them ....have to check what the scuttle is regarding the release of iPad3...and iPhone 5...I am good with my iPad 3 but iPhone 5 is tempting....have to let it debut and live awhile to get any bugs cured but ...
...and then there is new operating system Mountain Lion coming soon...see sneak peak on this link....


.http://www.apple.com/macosx/mountain-lion/


..libray on the list today...two books that I have requested are ready for pickup...one is the last in the 'dragon tattoo girl ' series....


..speaking of tattoos...thinking very seriously about getting one....



....sure was tired doing the stairs this morning...ouch.......











No comments:

Post a Comment