pay attention

pay attention
read my lips

read my lips

Friday, March 23, 2012

March 23  Friday
..It happens that today would be my Mom's birthday if she were living...I guess it still is her birthday....but...well...regardless, no cake or party....wouldn't she be amazed with all the gadgets we  have now....I would have such fun showing her Photoshop tricks....sending her email....ummmm...
...will get the Easter stuff out of hiding and cluter the place with baskets, eggs, bunnies, and that wooden carrot thing that is like the Russian dolls that open up to reveal a smaller doll..this carrot has vegetables inside I think...and the last reveal is a wee bunny.....??  



...I wish I could find a 'disco ball' egg....maybe I will make one...I have seen the tiny squares of mirror at the crap (craft) store.....pardon my French....
....well, well, well,...look what I found!!!



..the flowers at Trader Joe's this week had to be 'picked'....ahhhhh
...Happy Birthday MOM!





No comments:

Post a Comment