pay attention

pay attention
read my lips

read my lips

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday feb 26
Spent yesterday listing on eBay......http://myworld.ebay.com/karenltd/ geez!...all the pics and descriptions...THOSE LAMPS were the project...took one apart again...the one that I had cleaned up...buyers will be getting some nice components... 

Fixed some breakfast ...after blowing the eggs out of their shells...



tis the time to build up a stash of 'empty' eggs for my Easter projects....in the process I turn about three shades of PURPLE...

Joe golfed all day yesterday...100 holes or more...all from the couch...phew!..he must be exhausted...how is he gonna hang in for the Daytona 500 today????


All I can say is...the TV's mine when they start broadcasting from the RED CARPET  at the OSCAR'S  this afternoon


of course, I haven't seen any of the nominated movies...except for MONEYBALL



..Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is on its way to me via Netflix...

read the book ...and liked it...slow to get into and wondered for the longest time why it was titled the way it was.....kept waiting for the tattooed girl to appear on the pages....now 3/4 through the THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE...liking it alot....
...so off to list a few more things on 




HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment