pay attention

pay attention
read my lips

read my lips

Monday, February 20, 2012

Here we go....I'm blogging...
..Today Linda K gave me the info and got me going here...you all can blame her...if you want to accost her in person, pack a bag and head for Africa.


Today's project....these monster old lamps.   I have removed the huge lampshades and the 9" prisms....and may just settle for keeping the prisms and tossing the rest...or maybe sell the components?.....or maybe reconfigure into smaller lamps???? got sidetracked with this blog set up...
The kitchen is a mess so I may just stay here and hid from it and the lamp demons lurking there.  
Joe the husband, may be expecting dinner...NOT AGAIN...didn't I do that yesterday?...and the day before? and...
..but I am getting hungry, so...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment