pay attention

pay attention
read my lips

read my lips

Tuesday, January 1, 2013



Happy New Year!

The Rose Parade is on the TV
but
I can't stay focused on it
..too much commentator BLAH BLAH BLAH. 
Maybe I should try watching it muted...
Always wanted to go in person and see the parade
wished that we had taken Mom.
She would have been over the moon with it.
It was a favorite TV event for her.
Mostly I would like to see the pre parade stuff
how they build the floats.
Volunteers do all the work and that would be of interest 
I could do that kind of 'busy' work...gluing seeds, petals, etc.
Mindless...I am so qualified!

With the new year comes the issue..
removal of the CHRISTMAS TREE 
and ALL 
the decorations.
it kills me!!

I wish more people had seen it all.
But, it made ME happy.
The season just goes too fast...
it's back to the un-glitzed world way too soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment